Jio Phone For Free-All You Need To Know !
4G Liyo Toh Jio!
The Richest man in India and great business tycoon is now again back with his magic Jio basket. Mukesh Ambani has introduced another great product with a tag a JIO again from his magic basket.
This time Ambani has introduced a Jio compatible 2.4-inch 4G phone for free. The booking of this phone started from 24th August and still going on with a huge response.The customer needs to pay Rs 500 at the time of booking and 1000 at the time of delivery. The total amount of 1500 is also refundable after 3 years when the user returns the phone.
- The single Nano-SIM JioPhone sports a 2.4-inch QWVGA (240×320 pixels) display.
- Is powered by the 1.2GHz Spreadtrum SPRD 9820A/QC8905 dual-core processor with Mali-400 GPU and 512MB of RAM.
- It offers 4GB of internal storage, which is further expandable using a microSD card (up to 128GB).
- There’s a 2-megapixel rear camera at the back and a VGA front camera.
- The JioPhone packs a 2000mAh battery that is rated to offer 12 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC, FM Radio, GPS, and USB 2.0 support.
Jio Phone Features:
- JioPhone comes with voice-enabled search with Jio Assistant that allows you to open apps, search on Google, and even compose sms.
- It works in English and Hindi both catering to a large audience.
- The JioPhone also allows you to connect the phone to the TV for projection using the JioMediaCable.
- As mentioned, it comes with 22 Indian language support including Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- As of now, the Jio Phone is only available in Black
- In-box accessories include the handset, removable battery, charger adaptor, quick service guide, warranty card, and SIM card.
- The first Jio-branded phone will come preloaded with apps such as JioCinema, JioMusic, JioTV, and JioXpressNews, along with popular instant messaging and social networking apps.
How To Book Jio Phone:
To book JioPhone you have three options :
- The Jio.com website
- The MyJio app, and
- Authorized offline Jio retailers.
Allyou need to do make the Jio Phone booking is to give your phone number and the pin code delivery address and pay a sum of Rs. 500. Once the booking has been made, you will receive a voucher number that you can refer to while picking up the handset. When the JioPhone you booked is up for delivery, you will receive an SMS mentioning the store from which it can be picked up. Even the units booked online will have to be picked up offline.
Jio Phone Special Packs:
The phone comes with two primary recharge packs, priced at Rs. 153 and Rs. 309.
The Rs. 153 Jio Phone pack provides 500MB data at 4G speeds, and the speed goes down to 128kbps after the high-speed data cap is exhausted. You will also get 300 free SMSs, access to compatible Jio apps, such as JioTV, JioCinema, JioXpressNews, and JioMusic. Voice calls are free on the Jio network as well.
With the Rs. 309 Jio Phone recharge pack, you will get the same benefits as the Rs. 153 pack, but 1GB of data per day.
If you plan to use the Jio Phone-TV Cable, called the JioMediaCable, that lets you mirror content playing on the phone directly on the big screen then you must buy the Rs. 309 recharge pack. This recharge pack will become available for purchase only when the cable hits the market.
There are also two sachet packs of Rs. 24 and Rs. 54, with validities of 2 days and 7 days, respectively.
September 23, 2017
September 23, 2017
September 23, 2017